This post is in response to some frequently asked questions about our upcoming September 11 event.
You’ll find this information, and more, on our Eventbrite site by clicking here.
We introduced EARLY BIRD pricing this year:
- Early bird single tickets are $125 (with an $8 fee)
- Early bird foursomes are $510 (with a $30 fee)
Early bird sales end on AUGUST 11. After the 11th, ticket prices go up to $150 individual (plus fees), $550 foursome (plus fees). ALL SALES END on September 2.
If you haven’t purchased tickets yet, there is no time like the present.
On the site, you can also purchase mulligans (not that you need them!) and sponsorships.
What’s the start time? We are starting at 8:30 on September 11!
What can you expect that day?
- Morning coffee from the Dunkin Donuts truck
- Volunteers at registration, providing good cheer and golf bags
- A chance to preview raffle, live and silent auction items
- Shotgun start at 8:30
- A spectacular day of golf on a world class course
- A Dixon golf game
- A barbecue lunch
- 50/50, raffles, and a silent auction
- A live auction program emceed by Brian Startare
- Kevin Neary!!!!
Any other questions about golf?
Please contact Bill Burland at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 484.678.8000
DONORS, SPONSORS AND MORE
Please consider joining our growing honor roll of donors/sponsors and VIPs:
- Alliance Marketing and Kristi Crocker and Melissa Yakim (Dunkin Donuts truck, gift basket and coupons)
- Aston Sunoco and Julie Narkin
- Barksdale Photography
- Bassetts Ice Cream and Michael Strange
- Brandywine River Musem and Kathleen Barkasy
- Chaddsford Winery and Elaine Faso
- The Cheesecake Factory
- CobraPuma and Siobhan Howard
- DAS and Joe LaRose
- Delaware Theatre Company and Sarah Albrecht
- Dixon Golf
- Eastern State Penitentiary and Casey Paul
- Theresa and Donny Froio
- Gift on Wheels and Karen Thorp
- Tom Gilbert
- Hedgerow Theatre and Darlene McClellan
- The Honda Classic, Dana Johnson and Angelo Scarcetti
- Iron Hill Brewery and Kelly Regan
- J&J Snacks and Kristyn Castellante
- Johnnie-O and Kim Rohm
- Marianne Kaplan
- Chris Kelly and Denise Neary
- Kramer Portraits and Wendy Richards
- LaSalle University and John Lyons
- Longwood Gardens and Monica Stazesky
- Lucky’s Coffee Shop and Matt Tyrawski
- Meet the Press
- Joe and Renee McGillian
- Deb and Phil Miller
- August Ober
- The National Constitution Center and Merissa Blum
- JP and Olivia Neary
- The Philadelphia Eagles
- The Philadelphia Flyers
- Painting with a Twist
- Jerry Quinn (donating Villanova/Georgetown men’s basketball tickets!)
- Ricola and JoAnn Kislewski
- Salesianum and Nancy Meier and Brendan Kennealey
- Michael Szczerban
- Ken Seltzer
- The Shops at Liberty Place
- Sony Open
- Sproul Lanes and Sheila Biddle
- Brian Startare
- St. Joseph University and Mr. DiJulia
- Sullivans and Bill White
- Temple University
- Valcourt, Jon Capon and John Schiavello
- Wells Fargo Bank and Rachel Chapman
- Westfield Mall and Kimba Brown
- The Wilmington Blue Rocks
- Wyndham Hotels
Have auction items to donate?
Please contact Chris Kelly at email@example.com or at 301.613.8388.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
With thanks to the extraordinary effort of too many volunteers to mention, this golf tournament is a day of great golf, great fun and fellowship.
But we need your help!
- We need golfers! Remember, early bird tickets end August 11. ALL sales end on September 2.
*****Please, share the word about this event — we promise that no one who attends will be disappointed.
- We need event sponsors. (Hard to say how much good cheer can be provided by a free beer after a morning of golf!
- We need contributions to our golfer SWAG bags, and our silent and live auctions. Good for local businesses and great for us! Donation cut-off date is August 11. Let us know if you have ideas!
Thanks so much for your support and kindness!