What will you be doing six months from today? We have you covered!
We are proud to announce our fourth annual golf tournament to benefit Kevin — it will be held on September 12, 2016, at Wyncote Golf Club.
For details, and to purchase event sponsorships, hole signs, and tickets to play and/or to have lunch, click here.
How lucky are we? Six months out, and…
- Brian Startare is back as emcee (and if you twist his arm, he MIGHT talk to you about Philadelphia sports)!
- Bill Burland is back hard at work wrangling golfers.
- A committee is at work, putting together what promises to be a great event.
- We already have 14 golfers, and three sponsors, registered.
A sneak peek at some auction items already in:
- A gift from the Philadelphia EAGLES (details to be revealed!)
- A $500 gift card from the incredible Sullivan’s Steakhouse
- A threesome and lunch at the exclusive Plainfield Country Club (home of the Barclays),
- Passes to the January 26 – 29, 2017 FARMERS Insurance Open in San Diego
- A gift from the Wilmington Blue Rocks
- A sit in for two with WIP’s Angelo Cataldi Morning show
- Bassetts Ice Cream, Chadds Ford Winery, Cinemark, Christiana Mall, GOLFSMITH, Longwood Gardens J&J Snacks, Johnny-O, Ricola, Salesianum, Splendies and WAWA have already promised to participate….and there will be so much more!
You don’t want to miss this event.
We’ve sold out each year….so buy now, and beat the last minute panic.
As always, all proceeds go to Kevin Neary’s special needs trust, to help him with his continued medical expenses.
Spread the word! We would be so grateful for your help in spreading the word about the tournament. Tell your friends, tell their friends…
Don’t golf? Consider coming for the lunch and program.
Have ideas to make this event better? We’re listening — contact Chris and Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org