Dunkin Donut and WAWA in the house for our 2017 golf tourney!
Don’t have tickets yet for the September 12 event?
No time like the present…….
We will have some of the “same” wonderful things we’ve had before…a fantastic emcee, a wonderful course, great raffle, silent and live auction items.
And our guest of honor, Kevin Neary, will be in attendance!
We’ve talked about some of our AMAZING auction items here:
But there’s more!
What is new this year?
- Registration will start at 7:15 and will close at 8:45!
- Alliance Marketing and Dunkin Donuts, who have been BIG supporters for each event, have upped their considerable game and are giving EVEN MORE! The Dunkin Donuts sampling truck will be out front of Wyncote during registration! (DD will send a gift basket, too, and will donate coupons to the golfer swag bags)
- WAWA is sending SEVERAL gift baskets! (They will also donate coupons to the golfer swag bags)
- We’ll have some timed auction items….some items will close as early as 8:45! (Early warning that one of the WAWA baskets will be in that early close group.)
- We’ll have timed closing on more of our auction events!
- Wonderful new items continue to arrive….including fantastic gift baskets, Philly sports items, amazing golf gifts, two VIP tickets to THE LATE SHOW procured by Kevin Neary, a Philly hotel stay, Philly theatre tickets, and so much more……….
- Check back for a draft program here just prior to the event!
So grateful, as always, for the generosity and support of so many in bringing this event to fruition—including St. John Fisher Parish, which once again included a blurb about the event in their parish bulletin!
Kevin and all of us are so grateful.