As promised, a sneak peek at our golf tournament draft program! To see it, click here: FOKN GOLF program.
Why are we sending it early?
- To allow you to feast your eyes on the great auction items we have, which may help change your mind if you are still on the fence about attending! If you’d like to register, go here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/fokn-golfin-2015-tickets-15593108407.
- Can’t golf? Join us for lunch! Reminder: ticket sales end on September 5!
- To note two wonderful additions to the live auction items — a hotel stay for the It’s Always Sunny Visit, and an upgraded Travel Advantage Network stay (and we may have a trick or two still up our sleeves).
- To let you know all the silent auction items we have in hand.
- To encourage you to plot your bidding strategy. If you will not be in attendance but see something you like, get in touch with someone who will be there! Or, if you see a live auction item and know your maximum bid, get in touch with Chris Neary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Does the program draft include everything? Of course not!
Those who participate in the raffle might win the 50/50; or might win fine “consolation” prizes like a STARBUCKS gift basket or a DIXON golf prize.
This year, for the first year, golfers will have the option to participate in a $10 DIXON hole in one challenge. DIXON staff will be at the course to run the event—it sounds fun, with some great prizes!
We are OVERWHELMED by the generosity of so many, and by the hard work of the committee.
Will we see you in September?