With the trial coming up next week there are a few pertinent details we would like to share.
– Trial Schedule: If all goes well the trial will proceed with jury selection on Monday, testimony on Tuesday and Wednesday, summations on Thursday and deliberations on Friday. If you are planning to attend please email at email@example.com with the date you might want to be there and the names of who all will be coming. We will send this list off to the District Attorney to help them better manage the courtroom. Please let us know by Tuesday morning.
– Jury selection will take most of the day on Monday, so keep that in mind if you are interested in attending.
– The trial will begin right around 9 a.m. and likely break for an hour for lunch. It should conclude around 4:30 p.m. each day.
– Kevin will likely testify Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning if needed.
– There is a victims/witness waiting area on the first floor where anyone attending can gather. The trial will begin by 9:00 a.m. most days. Please allow time to go through security.
– The trial is scheduled for room 907 in the Criminal Justice Center. The address is 1301 Filbert Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. For more information please visit: http://www.courts.phila.gov/common-pleas/trial/criminal/
– Cell phones cannot be used in the courtroom and will be taken if they go off or are seen being used. It is best to turn them off or leave them in your car.
– It is important that while the trial is underway that everyone attending refrain from emotional outbursts regardless of who may or may not be testifying.
Thanks again for your support. It is our hope that the trial will conclude by Friday — we are very much looking forward to Kevin’s birthday party on Friday night at Citizens Bank Park. As a reminder, tickets will go up in price on Tuesday, so if you’re coming it makes sense to get them now!