We are very excited for this Sunday’s event at Union Trust! The event keeps getting better and better, so we wanted to announce a few more details and encourage those considering coming to buy your tickets now.
Brunch tickets are still available for $125 per person. The menu has been posted on the event site - http://ut4fokn.eventbrite.com/
In addition to the delicious brunch being offered by Union Trust, the event planners have put together a casino after party that will be open to the public. If you can’t make brunch, be sure to come by for games, a live band, and raffles/silent auctions. Those who have purchased brunch tickets will have complimentary select cocktails as well as other goodies at the after party. All chips and drinks proceeds will go toward the Kevin Neary Trust.
In addition to a casino after party, the event will feature:
- Remarks by Penn State Alum Adam Taliaferro
- Guest Casino dealers
- Tumbling dice, Black Jack tables, Roulette table
- DJ John G and more
- The band Lima Bean Riot
- Auction items to include sports paraphernalia, Kremps Florist gift certificates, Philly “Night Out” hotel and restaurant packages.
Here’s a sneak peak at some of the businesses who have contributed raffle and auction items:
- Restaurants participating: Del Friscos, R2L, Smith and Wollensky, Starr Restaurants, and Union Trust (and more!)
- Hotels participating: Doubletree, Hilton Garden, Omni, and the Ritz Carlton
Please share this with friends and encourage everyone to join the festivities!